From Concept to Production
- Prototyping – All stages of prototype design, manufacture and testing.
- Design Assist – Making your concept a reality.
- Design for manufacture – Turning your design into a repeatable, reliable manufactured product.
- Quality Management System – FMEA, Production Quality Plans, First Articles, and more.
- Manufacturing Service – Producing your enclosure with a commitment to total satisfaction
- Logistics Management – Shipping & Handling, warehousing, assembly and other special packaging needs.
Every project is unique. Developing, providing and maintaining proper documentation is an essential part of any project. From creating project lots and material bills to obtaining process material certifications and support specifications, Jones Metal can provide the level of documentation you need. If you’re not sure what you need, Jones Metal’s knowledgeable staff can explain options, provide insight and guide you through the documentation process.
- Country of Origin Documentation
- Chemical Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis
- Process Material Certification
- Government & Military Specification Documents
- Source Material Documentation
- REACH Program Specifications